TCC Careers Oportunities
Trans-Canada College is always seeking to expand the instructor and administrative team. If you are looking for a rewarding career as a part of a leading educational institution – send your resume to email@example.com.
Marketing and Student Recruiting Co-ordinator
Trans-Canada College is looking for a Marketing and Student Recruiting Co-ordinator for their Scoudouc Campus.
The successful candidate must be bilingual (fluent spoken and written French & English), must also be a University or Community College graduate within the past four years. Some travel may be required within the Province.
Marketing and communications responsibilities include:
- Helping to determine promotional needs and develop marketing strategies
- Excellent written skills required
- Assist with public relations material
- Serve as account executive
- Liase with key industry players and members of the media when required
Admissions and Recruitment responsibilities include:
- Day to day office duties; responding to phone and e-mail inquiries from prospective students
- Hosting campus visitors and provide information sessions and campus tours
- Assisting in the planning and organization of campus visitation programs, open houses and other recruitment related activities
- Maintaining contact lists of prospective students, high school counselors and EI offices
- Traveling on recruitment trips and presentations during high school visits, college fairs, road tours, etc.
- Collecting/distributing admissions documents as necessary
Experience preferred. If interested, please forward your resume and cover letter for review.